Sunday, May 6, 2012

Proud Big Sister

One of the main reasons I came back to Florida was to go to my little sister's graduation from the University of Florida. It was really important for me to be there. 


I was really excited for the weekend to celebrate with her and our older sister. She was coming in from Atlanta for a weekend away from the kids. But on her way down she had car troubles and couldn't find a rental car. I was so excited to spend time with both of them. We will have to wait till next month. 

Graduation was on Saturday afternoon. She graduated with honors from the College of Education with an Early Childhood Education degree. She is starting graduate classes for her master degree this summer. I am really excited for the track she picked. It is closely related to the work of an Occupational Therapist. 


UF Graduates doing the Gator Chomp
 We went out with her friends that night to one of the main bars I used to go to not too long ago. And even though it hasn't changed much I felt so old and out of place. And then one of my best friends showed up. I missed this girl so very much while I was in Japan.


I am so proud of my sister - she is one smart cookie and has grown so much in the past four years. I love you!

In Front of Chi Omega or affectionately referred to as The 807
 

No comments:

Post a Comment