Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Colored Skinny Jeans

I have a horrible time finding a good pair of jeans. Especially skinny jeans. At 5'1" even the short pair of jeans is usually several inches too long. As a short girl I have to get every single pair of my jeans hemmed. And sometimes re-hemmed. I shrink or the jeans grow.

So when I decided I wanted a pair of colored skinny jeans I figured I would find a great pair at an exorbitant price and then have to pay more money just to get them hemmed. But on a spur of the moment trip to Target I found these.

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Cropped Denim
They were rolled when I found them as they are advertised as cropped skinny jeans. When I unrolled them they were the perfect length. I walked out of Target with a pair of white, orange and neon pink skinny jeans for under $75!
 I am one happy little shopper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment