Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last Home Cooked Meal

For my last night with Tom, I wanted to go all out with dinner since I know he will miss my cooking. At least he better. Knowing how much he loves tacos and all the trappings of a good Mexican meal it was a no brainer. Taco Tuesdays are our favorite!

Our lovely dinner included the basics for the best tacos and then I made guacamole and queso. Our lovely friends Caralee and Paul had come over for dinner earlier in the week and brought us a bottle of wine. We decided this was the best night to open their gift.


I will miss cooking for my husband for the next few months. But by then we will have a big kitchen with lots of room and appliances for me to cook even better meals. My little domesticated heart cannot wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment